- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup T-Sugars Belgian Cassonade Sugar, firmly packed
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup T-Sugars Belgian Cassonade Sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13×9 baking dish with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
For the crust, cream together butter and T-Sugars Belgian Cassonade Sugar. Add flour and salt, mixing until coarse crumbs form. Press into bottom of lined pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
While crust is cooking, make filling. Combine butter, T-Sugars Belgian Cassonade Sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract and honey in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 2-5 minutes, and then add pecans.
Remove crust from oven. Pour filling over hot crust and spread evenly. Bake for 20 minutes more. Allow pan to cool, then use foil overhang to move contents to cutting board. Peel off foil and slice into bars. Serve warm or cold.